Business

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 2, 2019

Kilian Love Don't be Shy


 

Buy By Kilian Love Samples And Decants here.

Love from By Kilian
is a unisex Oriental, Sweet fragrance for men and women. Love by KIlian contains the dominant notes of Vanilla, Caramel, Sugar, Orange Blossom, Neroli, Jasmin, Rose, Musk, Honeysuckle, Iris, Civet, Labdanum, Bergamot, Pink Pepper and Coriander. Love was created by perfumer/nose Calice Becker and launched in 2007. It's sold in Eau De Parfum concentration. By Kilian Love samples and decants are available in 1ml, 2ml, 3ml, 5ml and 10ml sample and decant bottle sizes currently in our store. If you need larger By Kilian Love samples and decants please do not 
hesitate to get in touch with us. 
Marshmallows are the most disappointing dessert. When international friends visit, they always want to try this exotic fluffy cube of sugar¹. As a good friend, it’s my job to tell them that they’ll be disappointed. Then I remember that life is full of disappointments. If they have made it this far, they can handle being disappointed by a boring sweet. I go find them marshmallows, they eat them and always go “That’s it? That’s not even good”. I nod my head in agreement and always a shoot a look that says, “I told you so”.
Years ago, I remember when our society was between post-cupcake and an emerging fro-yo scene, people kept telling me that marshmallows would be the next “big thing”. These people included those working in marketing and foodies in the Seattle area. “No, that’s impossible because marshmallows are a disappointing dessert”, I said. I even ate all their artisanal marshmallows – orange blossom, rose, even vetiver! And I was always disappointed because marshmallows aren’t a good dessert. They’re an accompaniment, always the runner up². Anyway, this never really took off. Which is fine because I can live in a world without fancy marshmallow cafes.
Marshmallows are not my dessert of choice. But, I don’t mind smelling like a marshmallow. I like the idea of a “fluffy”, cloud-like gourmand. Most of the time in perfumery, marshmallow just registers as “fluffy vanilla”. By Kilian Love (Don’t Be Shy), is the marshmallow my foodie friends tried to convince me would be the next “big thing”.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

الصفحات